we also have he man and thundercats coming to the big screen next summer followed shortly there after by voltron
is anybody else as pumped as i am??
we also have he man and thundercats coming to the big screen next summer followed shortly there after by voltron
is anybody else as pumped as i am??
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
He man Cool who is gonna be in it
GO VOLS
no idea
not much has been released about it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
also have the a team next summer
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'd say all of that sounds pretty good, but until I seem some trailers I can't get that fired up. Also this summer will be hard to top.
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
Indy
The Incredible Hulk
Wanted
Pineapple Express
Tropic Thunder
And I'm sure I'm missing a few that were pretty good.
zohan was pretty good
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He man Cool who is gonna be in it </div></div>
Dolph Lundgren, Frank Langella, Courtney Cox... released in 1987.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He man Cool who is gonna be in it </div></div>
Dolph Lundgren, Frank Langella, Courtney Cox... released in 1987. </div></div>
LOL...that was a good one right there, top notch acting in that one.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
The GI Joe will be cool
"Why so serious?"
Original He-man was good for it's time. I liked it.. Dolph Lundgren could kick any of our asses.. he's a tough S.O.B
Bookmarks